HGV / Class 1 / C+E Driver urgently required in Teesport - Trunking (Nights)
HGV Class 1 Drivers urgently required for ongoing work based in Teesport, you will be working our Third Party Logistics client on behalf of a major supermarket.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to various DC’s (Trunking)
- Experience with fridge work advantageous.
- Trunking to depots.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Hold a category C+E driving licence.
- Hold a valid DCPC and digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
You must hold a valid HGV Class 1 licence with a minimum 6 months experience, have no more than 6 penalty points and have no CD, DD, TT, IN or DR codes. LTD company drivers welcome.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
- Class 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job