HGV Class 1 (Cat C+E) Lorry Drivers- TEMP TO PERM
Driver Hire Uxbridge are looking to recruit experienced, reliable and hardworking HGV Class 1 (Cat C+E) Lorry Drivers to work for our client, an international recycling company, based in Uxbridge. The role will involve collecting compactors and bails of cardboard from various sites throughout the area
This role is an immediate start!!!
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate!!!
Hours of work:
Different shift patterns, earlies, days, lates.
Every other Saturday.
So, FLEXIBILITY is essential!
You will be driving their HGV Class 1 (CAT C+E) where you will usually be doing container swaps at various companies, driving REL (Rear End Loaders) or you'll be in the Roll on/off (RORO) trucks where you will be collecting compactors.
- For the first 12 weeks (probation period) the salary is: - PAYE, £10.40 basic + Holiday Pay, effective £11.65/h, Overtime £11.65 + Holliday Pay, effective £14.80
- LTD: £13.00 basic, Overtime £16.50
- We pay 8hrs minimum per shift.
- Overtime after 8hrs.
- After 12 weeks, the salary is going to be £32.000 + benefits
- Must held a valid Class 1 (CAT C+E) license for at least 3 years
- Must have 1 years’ experience driving and operating skips experience in the UK
- Have no more than 6 points on your license
- Full UK driving licence and able to supply 5-year work history
- Must have a valid CPC and TACHO card
- Must have a good command of English both written and spoken
- Must be available to start immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job