HGV / Class 1 / C+E Driving - weekend work, Thorne, Doncaster
We have ongoing regular Class 1 weekend work available with our leading blue chip client. Various shifts are available.
We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 1 HGV Driving Job in Thorne, Doncaster, limited company Class 1 HGV Drivers are welcome.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold a valid DCPC and digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
You must have held a valid HGV Class 1 licence for over 1 year, have no more than 6 penalty points and have no CD, DD, TT,IN or DR codes for insurance purposes.
Talstaff are operating as an employment business in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.