HGV / Class 1 / C+E Driving Job Thorne, Doncaster- HGV Driving Jobs Doncaster
We have ongoing regular Class 1 HGV Driving work with our leading blue chip client. Various shifts are available including weekends, days, nights and odd days.
We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 1 HGV Driving Job in Thorne, Doncaster, limited company Class 1 HGV Drivers are welcome.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold a valid DCPC and digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
You must have held a valid HGV Class 1 licence for over 1 year, have no more than 6 penalty points and have no CD, DD, TT,IN or DR codes for insurance purposes.
Talstaff are operating as an employment business in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
- CLASS 1