HGV / Class 1 / C+E Drivers urgently required in Rotherham - Permanent Opportunities
HGV Class 1 Drivers urgently required for ongoing work for our client based in Rotherham.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to various location nationwide.
- Experience with fridge work advantageous.
- Multi drop work.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Hold a category C+E driving licence.
- Hold a valid DCPC and digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
- Permanent opportunities available after qualifying period.
You must hold a valid HGV Class 1 licence, new pass drivers welcome, have no more than 6 penalty points and have no CD, DD, TT,IN or DR codes for insurance purposes. LTD company drivers welcome.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
- Class 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job