We are currently seeking a number of Temp to Perm Class 1 HGV Drivers to fill a positions in Burnaston, Derby. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 1 driving experience. This Monday to Friday position has start times around the clock, flexibility is required at times regarding hours. This well known Transport company is working with a prestigious vehicle manufacturer.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Operate a 48,000LB vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience (Minimum of 3 years)
- Maximum of 3 Penalty Points on Licence
- Verifiable references
- Delivery & Collection of Automotive Parts
- Sequence Runs Available
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
The starting salary for this position is as follows:
06:00-17:59 - £10.63
18:00-05:59 - £13.13
45 Hours Guaranteed
Overtime is paid at T1.33 after 45 hours.
25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job