Currently seeking a Class 1 HGV Driver to fill a Temp to Perm position in the Melbourne. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence, new passes welcome.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Operate a 48,000LB vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- NEW PASSES WELCOME
- Must have no more than 6 penalty points
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £10.50 hourly, depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job