RECRUITING NOW - EXPERIENCED CLASS 1 DRIVERS FOR NATIONAL LOGISTICS COMPANY DELIVERING TO RDC'S
Are you looking for a long term contract role with the option of a permanent position....?
If you are keen to work with a UK leading supply chain logistics company who specialise in ambient and temperature controlled supply to major retailers, then this is the job for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering you a work / life balance with a 4 on 4 off rolling shift pattern.
Competitive Salary offered, with a variety of roles available;
Day Shift Drivers (4 on 4 off)
START DATE: September / October
- Curtain Sided Vehicle delivering ambient goods to National RDC's for a leading supermarket retailer
- Mon to Sun Day work, nights out not planned
- 4 on 4 off rolling shift pattern
- Minimal amount of loading / unloading required
- Smart and presentable at all times as customer facing
- Ability to communicate effectively to peers and clients
- Must have previous HGV1 experience, and must have held your licence for a minimum of 1 year
- No more than 6 points on your licence - certain endorsement codes not accepted
- 6 months minimum HGV1 driving experience in the last 12 months
- Must have a good understanding of legal requirements with regards to tachographs and driving hours
- Must have smart dark work trousers, steel toe cap boots and a high visibility vest
- Good time management skills needed and a dedication to the responsibility and duties involved
This is an opportunity to be part of a new operation that is run by a National company into Norfolk area.
We are looking to recruit a reliable, steady work force to ensure the smooth running of this new, South East contract. You will have the option of running as a long term temp / contract driver, or being taken on as a permanent employee.
For more information on this excellent opportunity and to arrange an interview, please call us NOW on our office number.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'