Regular work providing opportunity for 5 - 6 shifts per week at a fantastic pay rate. Start times between 03:00 to 16:00.
Our client, Co-operative, are looking for outstanding HGV Class 1 and 2 drivers to support their growing fleet and business after rapid growth and success. ADR Network, the largest driver recruitment agency in the U.K. are working in partnership with Co-operative providing a primary agency solution and uncapped opportunities for experienced drivers looking to start or continue a career in driving.
We now have outstanding vacancies at our prestigious site just off junction 28, for HGV Class 1 and 2 Drivers.
We are looking for only the best drivers to be part of the Co-operative team, with work consisting of store deliveries in a 3 - 4 hour radius. You will be required to work on-going
- Working week will include Saturdays.
- Heavy p.m. volume - 12:00 - 17:00 starts.
- Set shift patterns and runs can be provided to accommodate a solid work / life balance. Guaranteed rotas available ongoing. An element of flexibility will be expected.
- Outstanding working environment & vehicle fleet. New manual DAF’s & SCANIA’s.
- Established business and success promotes an excellent working environment with an exceptionally maintained fleet on site.
Contact our Alfreton branch for more information or to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, visit our website to view all opportunities with ADR Network.
Rates quoted are typical of the rates paid by our approved contractors. Each payment model has different tax, National Insurance and contributory benefit implications. If you require more information, you should seek independent advice.
- Truck Driving
- CLASS 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'