HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Night drivers required for our prestigious client based in Manchester. Rates of pay are £12.75 nights. Monday to Friday Nights with ongoing work.
You would be carrying out general haulage work providing deliveries and collections to their large portfolio of clients. A degree of flexibility is required due to the nature of the work.
Our client Is a global logistics provider within the distribution, Warehousing and international freight services.
- Ensuring safe working practices throughout the day.
- Adhering to Drivers hours.
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Regular contact with the transport team
To be suitable for the role;
- HGV CE Category on drivers’ licence.
- Full CPC and Digital Tachograph card.
- Maximum of 6 points for minor offences.
- Previous C+E driving experience preferred.
- Regular ongoing work with a growing business.
- Varied shift patterns and start times.
- Discounts on DCPC courses with in house trainers*
- 24/7 on call service.
- Refer a friend scheme*
Positive Recruitment Solutions are an agency with a difference, we provide you with assistance and guidance with your next permanent or temporary placement. We fully brief you before any placement, so you are confident and understand what will be required from you at the client’s premise.
Find us on Facebook and online
Click “Apply now” and one of our consultants will give you a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job