We are looking for HGV C+E (Class 1) drivers for our Client based in Chesterfield.
Working within a busy distribution hub you will be required to complete both client and depot deliveries.
Duties will include taking out empty trailer units for loading and loaded units for tipping.
Trailer swaps and drops will be required along the way and it is essential that drivers check that any unit movements are completed before leaving site and completing the next run.
Hours of work can be AM or PM starts and nights out can be required (these are confirmed in advance).
If it is a preference, tramping work can also be available.
The correct completion of all POD paperwork is essential.
There are no retail drops required.
• Days: £12.00/hr, £23 Night Out Payment (LTD)
• Nights: £13.00/hr, £23 Night Out Payment (LTD)
• Saturday: Days £15.00/hr, Nights £15.00/hr (LTD)
• Sunday: Days £17.00/hr, Nights £17.00/hr (LTD)
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
• Must hold a valid CPC Card
• Must hold a valid CAT CE licence
• Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card
• No more than 6 points on your licence
• Minimum 2 years Class 1 experience
Please email C.Vs to or equally for an informal chat, please contact Peter on (option 3) or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job