HGV CE ADR Driver
Iam looking for a HGV CE ADR driver for a client based in Stockton. This is a permanent position after a 12 week trial period.
Please only apply if you can say "YES" to the following statements: -
- I have been driving HGV for 2 years or more
- I hold full CPC
- I have a digital tacho card
- I have vacuum tanker experience
- I don't have less than or I have 6 points on my licence (no IN, DD or DR's)
- I can do nights out (UK only)
Rates of pay vary but overtime is payable at time and a quarter after 45 hours Monday to Friday, time and a half Saturday and double time on Sunday.
There is good scope for progression within this company for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job