Explore Transport Ltd are looking for C+E / Class 1 flexi drivers with ideally experience on flat-bed, concrete/ wide and abnormal loads, fabricated steel trombone trailers.
Additional Training will be given to the successful candidates, with a full induction.
Your main role will be to provide cover for drivers that are on annual leave or out of the business etc.
The roles would operate from one of the following depots and the one closest to you will operate as your base, although the work reqiured will be nationwide.
- St Neots
For the majority of these roles regular 'tramping’ would be required.
The ideal applicant is required to be physically fit and have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
- Various Shift Patterns
Rates of pay:-
- Competitive rates of pay - discuss upon application.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence - Held for at least 12 months.(Essential)
What we give to our Flexi drivers
- Overtime opportunities available
- Clean, tidy and modern vehicles.
- Professional driver’s uniform and full PPE provided
- The use of a company van to travel between depots
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital Tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
- In possession of DCPC card
If you feel you would want to join and develop with Explore Transport Ltd, please apply now.