Explore Transport Ltd are currently recruiting for HGV Drivers C+E / Class 1 drivers with ideally experience on flat-bed, concrete/ wide and abnormal loads, fabricated steel trombone trailers.
Additional Training will be given to the successful candidates, with a full induction.
The roles would operate from one of the following depot, where we currently have multiple vacancies
- St Neots
For the majority of these roles regular 'tramping’ would be required.
The ideal applicant is required to be physically fit and have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
- Various Shift Patterns available - Please feel free to enquiry further.
Rates of pay:-
- Competitive rates of pay - discuss upon application.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence - Held for at least 12 months.(Essential)
What we give to our drivers
- Overtime opportunities available
- Clean, tidy and modern vehicles.
- Professional driver’s uniform and full PPE provided
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital Tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
- In possession of DCPC card
If you feel you would want to join and develop with Explore Transport Ltd, please apply now.