HGV / C+E / Class 1 Drivers required with Competitive rates of pay!
Explore Transport Ltd are currently recruiting for a HGV Drivers C+E / Class 1 drivers with ideally experience on flat-bed, concrete/ wide and abnormal loads, fabricated steel trombone trailers.
Additional Training will be given to the successful candidates, with a full induction.
The ideal applicant is required to be physically fit and have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
The roles would operate from our St Neots Depot.
- The nature of the role will be split between Shunting and Driving with daily shunting for tower cranes within St Neots (50% of duties)
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Ensure that on arrival the delivery is safe to make and respect customer’s property; if in doubt, consult with customer and / or Transport Planner
- Check goods off with Customers and obtain signature and print
- Supervise the loading of the vehicle so that products are safely loaded and secured to minimise chances of damage
- Provide excellent customer service
- Days only (No tramping required)
Rates of pay:-
- Competitive rates of pay - discuss upon application.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence - Held for at least 12 months.(Essential)
What we give to our drivers
- Overtime opportunities available
- Clean, tidy and modern vehicles.
- Professional driver’s uniform and full PPE provided
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital Tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
- In possession of DCPC card
If you feel you would want to join and develop with Explore Transport Ltd, please apply now.
If you would like to enquire further please contact Explore Transport Ltd
- Plant Hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job