HGV Auto Electrician
Upto £16 per hour + Overtime
I am currently on the lookout for a highly skilled HGV Technician in Widnes or the surrounding area to join my clients who are international fleet management, contract hire and rental company. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance, inspections, and repairs of the company's own fleet of vehicles.
- Mobile Position
- 44 Contracted hours
- Undertaking all service inspections/maintenance work as required in order that the vehicles are compliant with all regulations
- Fault diagnostic using variety of test equipment and repairing the defective parts
- Keeping all relevant paperwork up to date and completed accurately in an efficient manner.
- Attend breakdowns at the "Hub" or Roadside
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- The ability to learn & adapt to working on specialist vehicles
- Be able to work without direct supervision and maintain companies' standards and health & safety requirements
Key Skills & Experience of an HGV Mechanic:
- Qualified Auto Electrician or 15+ Years Experience (Essential)
- Clean UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Additional Industry relevant qualifications (Desirable)
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Rate
- Progression and Training Opportunities
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to David Roche, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Auto Electrics
- Vehicle Electrician
- Heavy Goods Vehicle
- Telematics Engineer
- Auto Electician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'