HGV/ADR Driver – Cat CE X3
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Hours of Work:
About the Company:
Our client, TheAdler and Allan Group, is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. The Group’s targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations in particular by maintaining the integrity of their assets. A&A’s services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
HGV/ADR Driver Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works and ensuring compliance with tachograph regulations and reporting in the required manner.
- Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified, completing a vehicle defect report in such circumstances.
- Ensuring all ADR vehicles display appropriate placards during transportation and any time stationary; and have all correct ADR equipment and instructions on board. The post holder is responsible for ensuring they are in possession of the correct documentation referring to the materials being transported
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices.
- Participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
- Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job, including identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company and completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional head office.
- Liaison with management regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
HGV/ADR Driver Requirements:
- Must hold licence categories to operate and control HGV/ADR including tanks, vehicles including static and articulated vehicles
- Full working knowledge of tachograph regulations
- Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation (Desirable)
- The post holder will be expected to undertake any additional training
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful applicants may be subject to a DBS check if this is required for environments in which they may be deployed.
If you meet the HGV/ADR Driver requirements and feel the role is a good fit for you, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'