Are you an experienced HGV class 2 night out driver, looking for an exciting new role? If so then this could be for you!
We understand that stability is key for you as a driver, and appreciate the training and knowledge that is gained whilst working within the same regular company. This vacancy is for a HGV class 2 driver, who is seeking a position that involves nights out and the potential of tramping all week.
If you are looking for a fresh new opportunity, with the potential to be kept long term then this may be for you!
For the prospect of being selected then please apply now, for an immediate interview.
This vacancy is for a leading kitchen manufacturer based in Dewsbury, who manufacture a wide selection of co-ordinating sinks, taps, worktops, handles and accessories. Although the drops can vary, the organisation works in a very understanding manner, to which you are left to get on with your day! We know there is nothing more frustrating than being called numerous times a day by the client, and the client appreciates this too! If you enjoy being left alone on the road, to get on with your deliveries then this is perfect for you.
- Day work
- Nights out will be required
- Start time:-4am to 7am
- Monday to Friday shifts available, with the odd Saturday to run in where required
- Handballing will be required to move the carcasses from the wagon to be
- Loads must be securely strapped
- Both long distance and local deliveries
- Must have Valid C licence with experience
- Must have CPC & Digi Card
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- No DR10’s or IN10’s
If you want to be a vital part of this team, then please apply now!
- Class II
- Class 2