Are you a class 2 driver looking for regular work in the steel industry?
We understand that stability is key for you as a driver and this company will keep you in work regularly Monday to Friday. This vacancy is for a Class 2 driver, who is seeking an opportunity to become part of a well working team.
If you are looking for a fresh new opportunity working with Steel on flat bed vehicles then get in touch now.
This site is the forefront of the Steel industry and holds over 150 years of providing a hands on customer service. The group has forty companies operating from 27 sites and the customer has remained at the core of the business. We strive to develop long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Class 2 local deliveries
- Load to be secured safely and appropriately
- Ensure that health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Monday to Friday shifts available
- 06.00am start times
- Approx 40-45 hours per week
- Manage own work load and record driving hours
Requirements of this post-
- Clear communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Valid Class 2 (C) driving licence
- No more than 9 points on Driving Licence
- Inductions to be help on Saturday 17th Feb for 4 hours
If you want to be a vital part of this team, then please apply now!