HGV Class 2 Home Delivery Driver - Temp To Perm
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 2 HOME DELIVERY DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Basingstoke
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£11.00 per hour all hours.
Annual Salary £29,000 after 12 weeks temp
Our blue chip client based in Basingstoke required HGV Class 2 drivers for Temp to Perm positions with immediate effect, the right candidate will,
- Hold a Class 2 Licence for a minimum of one year
- Valid CPC and Tacho
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN, DR, CD codes)
- Role involves some heavy lifting
- Customer facing role/Home deliveries
- Minimum 40 hours per week
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Premium rates for overtime Saturdays and Sundays
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- Training and development opportunities
- Earning potential of up to £650.00 per week
- Delivering goods with a second man
- Monday to Friday only
- Potential for overtime
- Heavy lifting is involved for some items
Why Rapier? Because We Deliver!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job