Driver Hire Slough, part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide, are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training. We’ve been in operation for over 30 years and are forever increasing our share of the market.
We have an exciting opportunity available to work as a HGV 2 Driver for a Family Business which has been specialising in the construction Industry for well over 30 years. The company operates from Monday to Friday with Saturdays (Optional) with Start times around 06.00 -06.30am, you will be doing between 4-5 drops a day to businesses and private addresses in central London. The ideal candidate with have good customer service skills with a can-do attitude.
Requirements for this role:
- Hold a valid Category C Licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital Tacho card
- No more than 6 points on your licence (for minor offences)
- Good understanding of both written and verbal English
- Experience of Delivering into London (Ideal but not essential)
- Have a minimum of 2 years driving Cat C
- 5 Year checkable work history
Hiab Licence / However Training will be given.
This role is Monday to Friday working (Saturday Optional) on a 50-hour week at £11.50ph (paid weekly via Driver Hire Contracting or Limited Company. (Annual Salary £29,900)
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role. We also have many other unadvertised roles which may suit you so contact us now to discuss.