HGV 2 Driver
We have an exciting opportunity for a HGV 2 Driver working on behalf of the local borough council based in the Woking Area. If you love working in a fast-paced environment and are a self-starter, then this role is perfect for you.
This role is working full-time hours per week on a ongoing basis.
As a HGV 2 driver you will need to have:
- Category C driving entitlement
- No more than 6 minor points
- A Digital tachograph card
- A CPC card
- Salary: £12.00 per hour - £13.00 per hour
- Working hours: Start between 06:00-07:00 Monday to Friday
- Location: Woking
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of HGV 2 Driver
- Being part of a 3 man crew collecting domestic waste around the local area.
- Ensure the safety of the team and public whilst operating the vehicle
- Help with the loading of the vehicle as and when required.
Benefits of working with us as a HGV 2 Driver:
- LTD Companies welcome
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job