Employment Partners are recruiting experienced Class 2 ADR drivers for our client in Barking.
This job includes to running from the depot to various clients collecting waste oil drums.
Hourly pay - £14.50
Average daily hours - 07:00 - 17:00
Tasks and duties will include:
- carrying out routine vehicle checks
- Driving a HGV class 2 vehicle to the destination and unloading/loading according to requirements
- issuing delivery notes and returning a signed copy to transport office customer service
- meeting delivery/collection times slots
- keeping transport office updated of your progress and any additional problems
We require you to have;
- At least 1 year of Class 2 ADR experience operating in the UK
- Good working knowledge of the UK motorway road network
- Smart appearance
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping
- CPC & DT Cards
- ADR all categories except explosives
- Permanent job after 13 week probationary period
- Very competitive pay of £14.50 per hour
Please submit your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Refer a Friend
Once you are registered and working for us we offer a 'Refer a Friend bonus scheme and will pay you £50 for every friend you refer to us that completes 13 weeks work for us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job