Circle Express is now part of the Rico UK Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with over $10 billion in annual revenue. Established over 30 years ago as a specialist air cargo distributor, Circle Express are now a diverse logistics company providing services to all sectors of business, industry and of course freight forwarders. We are the only UK operator fully licensed to transport all classes of hazardous materials including firearms & ammunition, radio-active, toxic, flammable, corrosive and explosive material.
Positions: HGV 18T (Class 2)
Location: Circle Express, Polar Park
Reporting to: Ops Manager
Working Hours: Nights 1900-0600 M-F
- Doing deliveries/collections on a set run each night
- Load and unload in line with the company code of practice and use appropriate equipment
- Maintain security of load while loading, transporting and delivering
- Comply with various legislations regarding vehicle safety, tachographs operation and working time
- Undertake airside driving permit training as goods will be delivered/collected under MOD controlled conditions
- Licence requirement: C+E
- CPC card essential
- Digital tachograph card essential
- Minimum 2 years of LGV vehicle driving experience and must be over 25 years’ old due to underwritten insurance
- Good knowledge of EU Regulations and Working Time Directive
- Geographical knowledge of major UK roads
- Sound knowledge of Highway Code and speed limits for size of vehicle/type of road
- Good working knowledge of operating digital tachograph
- Good working knowledge of manual loading/unloading and securing freight
Drink or drugs related endorsements within the past 10 years, any disqualifications in the past 5 years and any codes on the license with prefix: IN, CD, DD, DR and BA
Salary: TBA + Depending on Experience
If you do not hear from them within 14 days of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
No Agencies Please.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job