HGV 1 Tramper
HGV 1 Trampers Required, this is an ongoing role and a great chance to work with UKs largest British Logistics Company.
Monday-Friday, weekends may be required
Night Out: GBP24.50 (Secure overnight parking, use of showers, etc as all vehicles can be parked at nationwide truck stops)
What is required:
· Deliver construction materials from the Derbyshire location to various sites across the UK
· Be flexible with your working patterns as this is a tramping role. Nights out are mandatory
· Communicate efficiently updating clients and line managers of any delays
· Follow strict Health & Safety procedures, full training will be provided on a paid induction
· Have adequate PPE which must be worn always due to the nature of the product
LGV1 (C+E) Licence and adequate experience within a similar role - Licences must not have more than 6 minor points, due to insurance restrictions
Up to date CPC Card
Up to date digital tacho card
Interested? please call our team on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'