Our client is looking for an HGV 1 night trunk driver with the experience of driving double deck trailers on a temporary ongoing basis.
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A driver must have a 'can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
- If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Must have a HGV 1 Driving Licence, CPC Card and Digi Tacho card
- Must have experience driving double deck trailers
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'