HGV 1 Drivers
We are currently looking to recruit experienced HGV1 driver to start work ASAP for a busy national distribution contract in Slough. In this role you will be trunking loads to other depots working with around the country.
We are looking for days and night drivers with work available all year round ensuring you don't need to change agency. We are very experienced and professional and look after our drivers so you stay with us for many years to come
As a HGV1 Driver you will need to have:
- Category CE driving entitlement.
- A Minimum of 2 years recent experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences. (No DD on IN)
- Valid digi card and CPC card.
- Pay Rates: £12.00 - £15.00 (depending on shifts)
- Working Hours: Various start times and shift patterns
- Location: Slough
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a HGV1 Driver:
- Trunking to and from various depots
Benefits of working with us as a HGV1 Driver:
- Ltd Companies welcome
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job