We are recruiting for HGV1 Drivers in the Bristol area. In this role you will be trunking loads to other depots around the country. In this position you will have to flexible with start times.
As a HGV1 Driver you will need to have:
- Category CE driving entitlement.
- A Minimum of 2 years recent experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences. (No DD on IN)
- Valid digi card and CPC card.
- Pay Rates:
- Days (06:00-19:00) - £11.00 - £13.50
- Nights (19:00-06:00) - £12.50 - £15.50
- Saturday - £13.00 - £17.00
- Sunday - £14.00 - £18.00
Working Hours HGV1 Driver are:
- Nights: Between 1800 - 2200
- Afternoons: Between 1400 - 1800
- Days: Between 0300 - 0900
- Location: Bristol
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a HGV1 Driver:
- Trunking to and from various depots
- Between 1 and 3 drops per shift
- No heavy lifting
Benefits of working with us as a HGV1 Driver:
- Ltd Companies welcome
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job