You should expect to create new designs and maintain existing applications; with a focus on performance and stability in a dynamic environment working with the latest technology.
You could be creating applications in C++ ultra-low latency to create trading strategies, or supporting the core business by creating high performance traceable systems.
What we are interested in
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering discipline from a top university
- High level of proficiency in C++
- Experience with Java advantageous, but not required
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Parallel and multithreading
- Experience building a software product, full lifecycle
- Experience working with financial system and/or in start-up environments
- Track record delivering complex software projects
- Ideally have experience working in multiple languages
- Base salary up to £150k, depending on performance
- Strong bonuses
- Company culture, flexible working
- Onsite gym with personal trainers
- Company lunches and in-house bar
- Relocation package
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
phone: +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'