Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an ambitious HFM Administrator.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to become a core member of the Hyperion team consisting of three other financial system specialists. You would be responsible for providing application support and development for the Hyperion applications.
Major responsibilities would include;
- Work with colleagues in the Hyperion team to keep up the smooth running of existing arrangements, and to dependably execute framework refreshers asked for by Finance.
- Offer support for end clients, including specialised direction on approach and strategy
- Build and keep up solid working associations with key partners
- Visual Basic and VBA programming skills
- experience as a HFM Administrator
- able to solve complex problems quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Qualification in Finance/Accounting
- Experience of systems implementation projects
- Academic qualification with a grade equivalent of 2.1 or higher