This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The Day Loader role involves loading and unloading of vehicles and the sortation and scanning of parcels into cages. This role requires the manual handling of heavy and large items and sacks, physical as well as mental agility is needed.
* Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items
* Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
* Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal
* Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
* Keep work area clean and tidy
* Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
* Achieve the targets and job standards set out
* Maintain regular contact and ensure any issues are communicated
* Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work to meet operational requirements
* Operate machinery (only when trained to do so)
* Previous warehouse experience is essential
* FLT licence is desirable but not necessary
* Good attention to detail
* Good standard of numeracy
* Ability to deliver good customer service
* Organised and able to work on own initiative
* Good understanding of written and spoken English
* Flexible work ethic
* Demonstrate attention to detail
* Be able to work as part of a team
If you are interested in the role please apply within for immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job