Work Relief Charity Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading health specialist charity based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
We are recruiting for a Part Time Information & Support Co-ordinator to join a small team and provide client support to the charity’s service users over the telephone and via emails with emphasis on providing relevant information and following up enquiries to delivery resolution.
Previous experience in our client’s medical subject is not essential - Training Provided
Candidates preferred will have front line customer services experience either in a healthcare or charitable setting.
Helpline Support and Information Co-ordinator
Part Time - 3 days a week
£20,000 per annum, pro rata (Circa £10.99 per hour)
We are looking for a thoughtful, considerate and experienced customer service / client support professional to provide verbal and written information and support to the charity’s end users on information concerning specialist medical healthcare issues.
Duties to include:
- Providing informative and in-depth responses to the charity’s clients over the telephone and in writing via correspondence and social media
- Develop an understanding and solid knowledge base in the charity’s core medical and healthcare concerns
- Maintain a database on client support issues
- Contribute to updating online resources on concerning health issues
- Researching health matters online and via dedicated medical resources
- Updating the charity’s website content and monitoring/moderating the forum (training provided)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in communicating specialist information to a client base via telephone, correspondence and social media
- Work in health or social care or youth/children services related environment
- Experienced in researching and producing written materials for customers / service users
- Expert communicators with high levels of written and spoken English and numeracy
- Knowledgeable in healthcare issues with an understanding of the health environment
- Proficient in prioritising workloads and remaining calm under pressure
Due to the office’s location, full driver’s licence and own vehicle essential.
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter highlighting your relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- information officer