Immediate start for the right candidate– Cirencester – Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for confident and professional candidate to work for our progressive client based in the outskirts of Cirencester . This is a fantastic chance to join a growing company with a young and vibrant team.
Responsibility of the role:
- Working on a busy account spread across the country
- Working on a dual screen
- Prioritising and multi-tasking for jobs
- Working on in-house system as new jobs come in
- Dealing with client queries in a timely fashion
- Checking in engineer to ensure all is being actioned and every step of the role is updated on the system
- Ensure all daily tasks are actioned such as weekly monthly and daily reports
- Dealing with quotes
Necessary Personal Requirements:
- Educated to GCSE Maths and English at C or above/ or equivalent
- Confident with a variety of IT packages
- Numerically and analytically minded
- Good phone manner
Strong communication skills needed and you must be computer literate with a good telephone manner.
If all of the above is you then don’t miss out on this great opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.