My client leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. They are seeking a Helpdesk Technician and will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
The Helpdesk Technician will focus on guiding customers for various use and installation related questions.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and live chat
- Understand client's business/software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of the software products
- Proactively improve the self-support centre by developing better self-help material (written how-to articles, demo videos, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
All training will be provided.
- 1 years’ customer service experience required. Accounting (especially in a legal environment) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential.
- Experience with Microsoft products including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative teamwork and people skills.
- Excellent collaborative spirit.
- Thrives working with an intellectually stimulating, high-energy team.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time effectively, ability to work independently but within a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service