RDR is currently recruiting a Helpdesk Team Leader for our Key Facilities Management Client in Stratford, London. This is initially a 3 month temporary position, working 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, leading on to a permanent job for the right candidate. On offer is a competitive rate.
Overview of the Helpdesk Team Leader
The Team Leader role is to support the client’s transport sector for a rail contract, covering the estate 24/7 365 days a year. The Team Leader will form part of the Helpdesk team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of reactive engineering requests, such as as broken down Air Conditioning unit on one the contracted sites.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Helpdesk Team Leader will work Mon - Fri 8am-17pm Rota. However, must be flexible in meeting with all Helpdesk team members due to 24/7 coverage of Helpdesk.
- The Team Leader will oversee a team of 9 helpdesk operatives and ensure all processes such as absence, lateness, and adherence, are followed in line with Engie’s processes and procedures
- Manage the workload of the team and ensure all calls are answered and the helpdesk inbox is managed in line with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Run daily reports to ensure jobs are attended and completed within the SLA’s to minimize any overdue works
- Manage the completion process and ensure all closures are sent to the client
- Manage KPI Sheet and Prioritise urgent jobs. Liaise with Scheduler/Dispatcher to plan and dispatch engineers to meet urgent demand.
- Ensure SharePoint Helpdesk folder is kept up to date with the useful and the latest information.
- Raise PO’s for agency operatives each month and Receipt and approve invoices
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the job role as directed
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience of managing a team within a Facilities Management environment
- Previous experience on Planon system desirable
- Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
How to Apply for the Helpdesk Team Leader vacancy:
Please apply directly for the Helpdesk Team Leader vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Facilities Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'