Helpdesk Team Leader
£30,000 - £36,000
Are you a desktop support technician with experience in leading a team?
My client is currently recruiting two technical Helpdesk Team Leaders to work on a fixed shift either -
4.30pm - 12.30 OR
6pm - 2am
They are very-tech focused and innovative company with a great work culture, offering a modern and relaxed work environment.
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong IT Skills
- Exceptional communication skill
- Pro actively plan and resource the Technical team
- Ensure that the team is running smoothly and adhering to agreed SLA's
- One to one mentoring and appraisals
- Help provide IT Support and solve queries escalated to the 2nd Line team where appropriate
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job