Helpdesk Technical Analyst
This role is a temporary position, however does have the flexibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours for this role will be as stated below;
Based on 8 hours a day total 40 hours per week.
If the position does become permanent candidates would move to a 24/7 contract.
To provide professional customer focused, helpdesk support to customers. To troubleshoot the complex and technical support issues and feedback to the customer in a professional manner.
- Be the key interface between the Customer and the company when helpdesk issues arise and to deal with these in a professional, calm and rational manner.
- Have the ability to be proactive and to raise issues & concerns both internally and within the Customer to ensure that all expectations are managed and meet.
- To always be proactive in the manner that you approach all tasks and Customer interactions - always be looking for ways to add value and to enhance the quality of the Services we provide.
- Resolving technical support requests in a manner which retains the ongoing profitable relationships with our Customers.
- Escalating support requests to 3rd parties (both internal and external) retaining ownership of overall resolution and the co-ordination of responses back to the customer.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others - particularly our Customers.
- Previous experience in working within a helpdesk or technical or IT environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels - covering verbal, written and telephone manner.
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, good customer interaction skills and strong communication skills.
- Person with a high level of integrity, self accountable and self motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Approachable manner with the ability to be a calming influence in a high stressed situation - especially when dealing with Customers and Internal resources.
- Must have good Influencing and negotiating skills when dealing with both Customers and internally with other Depts.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information and be able to analyse this data with a view to conveying this to our Customers.
- Computer literate & a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to compile, interpret and analyse data and the present both the data and summary outcomes in a professional manner to both Customers and internal Depts.
- Ability to be productive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job