Citrus-Lime provide quality, specialised EPOS and ecommerce solutions to independent retailers. We focus on cycle, outdoor, equestrian, watersport, lifestyle fashion and other similar sectors.
Our aim is to provide a high quality product and service for retailers, that empowers them to improve their efficiency and profitability. Simple, powerful, affordable.
We like to work with clients whose interests and values are aligned with our own. So you’ll fit in well if you enjoy activities related to the retail sectors we work with. In fact, we’d prefer it if you did.
The roles we have are based in our office on the edge of The Lake District (Ulverston), we also have an office in Manchester.
Salary is competitive based on previous experience. There will also be opportunities for applicants with the right aptitude to progress to other roles within Citrus-Lime as the company continues to grow during this exciting time.
The Helpdesk Support Technician will be responsible for providing 1st line support to our client base. You will need to be able to communicate well in both written and verbal form, good organisational skills are a must. Problem solving and logical thinking along with Microsoft skills are essential.
Role & Responsibilities
• First line support to existing customer base
• Analysis of problems and issues, seeking resolution or appropriate training
• Effectively escalate support cases to the internal development team
• Provide first class customer service
Experience and Skills
• Excellent customer service and organisational skills
• Experience of using Microsoft products
• Understanding of a retail environment & structure/processes
• Ability to be able pick up new systems with ease
• Able to work from your own initiative
• Able to work to deadlines
- Customer Service
- Line Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job