Are you looking for a fun, vibrant, busy, varied, 'all-round' role? Do you have experience managing a variety of tasks within a support environment? Can you inspire, motivate and guide a team! Do you like a fast paced, exciting environment where no day is the same! Sound like something for you?
This new position offers an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Manager to join an exciting and innovativebusiness!!
Alfred is delighted to be working with a national bespoke software provider who are looking for a dynamic and multi-skilled candidate to lead their Legal Software Support Helpdesk.
- Provide effective management of the Legal Accounts Software Helpdesk, driving the team to deliver efficient and effective business results
- Design and implement with the assistance of the Directors systems and processes for effective planning and monitoring of SLA’s and KPI’s in a way which maximises efficiency and productivity.
- Support staff to grow with the business through formal and informal training and coaching, creating a high performing team environment.
- Inspire and motivate a committed team.
- Work proactively with the Project Manager and New Business Development Manager to ensure that teams across all offices are working effectively together.
- Bridge gaps between teams creating constant and effective communication.
- Lead the development of documented operating procedures for key business processes to drive quality, consistency and continuous improvement.
- Support the continued development of the KPI’s set for teams to support. visibility, accountability and 'line of sight’ from back office to service delivery and corporate ambitions.
- Work proactively with the Operations Director and Managers to support effective team working between back office teams and frontline delivery staff.
- Act as day to day contact with key operational suppliers/partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in a Support environment with demonstrable experience of working in a Team Leader/Management role.
- Experience of IT Support and knowledge of CRM Software and Systems
- Ability to review the current internal support functions, recommend improvements and implement any changes in collaboration with the Operations Director and management colleagues
- Ability to work at a fast pace with high energy levels
- Ability to inspire, motivate your team
- Ability to work independently without supervision and provide effective management to others within operational teams
- Ability to produce information in a timely manner and work to tight deadlines
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the above position, please forward your CV to one of our Consultants who will be more than happy to assist.
In line with GDPR Regulations, and 'By applying for a job through Alfred Recruitment LLP’ you agree that we will process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We will have access to yourpersonal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We will retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we will share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We will not share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent. We will retain your information if you are unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Team Management
- Technical Support
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'