Helpdesk Support Engineer
Working for a global award winning organisation who specialise in IT support for large organisations, my client is looking for a pro-active individual to join their friendly team based at their Crewe offices. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be a strong multi-tasker & have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Ideally you will have general knowledge of wireless, wired networks, voice or security as you will be providing 1st and 2nd line support to the companies large customers. You must be able to deal with clients at all levels in a professional manner, including users, managers and software trainers.
Duties will include:
* Answering all incoming support enquiries via email or telephone
* Provide basic remote support to customers
* Provide support to engineers
* Updating customer reports
* Involvement in congfig collection and pre-staging of hardware
You will need:
* Good understanding of SLA's & incident escalation
* Knowledge of supporting wireless technologies
* Knowledge of TCP/IP ideally
* Be willing to work on a rota shift basis including days & nights, 4 on and 4 off
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service
- 1st line support
- IT support
- Helpdesk engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"