Helpdesk Support Engineer - £16k - £20k. Ashford.
Helpdesk Support Engineer. My Client, a rapidly growing, client focused IT Managed Service firm based near Ashford in Kent, are looking to extend their team of helpdesk support engineers. The company is looking for hardworking and friendly IT enthusiasts who are looking to build a solid career within IT Support. You will need to be comfortable using the phone, a clear communicator, and will have a polite and helpful manner. Any experience in a similar role is very welcome, but you need to demonstrate an interest in technology. Ideally you will have a basic understanding of / experience with Active Directory, Office 365 and MS Exchange.
- Handling technical support queries by phone and resolving them, or working with a colleague to achieve a solution.
- Documenting support queries in the helpdesk system and ensuring that records about the company's clients are up to date.
- Assisting with the proactive maintenance of client systems (under guidance).
- Undertaking practical training to broaden and improve skills and knowledge.
- Maintaining good internal records regarding in house systems and client equipment.
- My client is looking for self-motivated candidates who love problem solving, and enjoy learning. Enthusiasm, humour and a 'can do' attitude are essential for all team members.
MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE FOR THIS ROLE
As a Helpdesk Support Engineer at this company, there are excellent career advancement opportunities as the company grows quickly and they will expect successful applicants to be building their IT careers in the long term. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role click 'Apply' and send your CV through now.
- Active Directory
- Service Desk
- Office 365