Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 2)
£26000 - £30000 Per Year
Company Car Available
20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
This company specialises in providing high quality IT support and installation services to the business community.
The role is designed to ensure that our clients IT requirements are satisfied; this includes development, supporting, configuring and maintaining all IT related products and services that the client has.
- Provide offsite/onsite support Technical Assistance/Testing and Installation.
- Provide Remote Support from work and occasionally from home.
- Ensure that you keep abreast of new technologies
- Ensure that your days activities are tracked using the Technical Support System as we will track your work flow by analyzing the system.
- Updating Technical System to keep colleagues up-to-date with your progress on a job.
- Dispatching of goods via delivery company where applicable.
- The occasional carrying of equipment is necessary
- Technical Skills Expected
Client Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.
MAC / Bootcamp / Parallels Desktop.
Outlook: Use and maintenance of OST files, Caching, Rules and Indexing to a high level. Word. NORMAL Template deployment, formatting use, troubleshooting, occasional Macro, menu system deployment
Networking Technologies: Design of Network Diagrams to a high level.
DNS/ DHCP, Firewalls & VPN, DNS, Active Directory, TCPIP, File & Print, Security & Auditing, ADFS & Directory Sync setup.
Windows OS Experience: 2016/2012 +R2, 2008+R2, Business Server 2011.
Microsoft Exchange: Administration and General Maintenance, Experience with versions 2007 - 2016, OWA & ECP.
Server Administration Experience: Active Directory, Group Policy. User Management, Internet Information Services. RAID Backup Solutions, Design and Methodology, Symantec Backup Exec, Backup to Disk configurations.
Cloud Based Experience: Veeam Cloud Based backups, On-Cloud Antivirus Solutions, On Premise / Cloud Storage on AWS/Azure/O365. Rollout Office 365 and Migration from Exchange. Managing users, quotas, sites, etc.
Server Expertise: Dell and HP Server essential, CISCO Networking, RAID Knowledge - installation and configuration Troubleshoot Dell/Lenovo/ HP System Range, Networking Switches, Routers, Wireless, VLAN, MERAKI, 3COM, Linksys, D-Link, Netgear, Draytek, etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job