Helpdesk Support Analyst/ Administrator- Up to £22K
A unique and growing London-feel business is looking for an experienced graduate level individual for a fantastic opportunity in their Birmingham city centre office. This company are looking to grow significantly and they require forward thinking and adaptable individuals to join their team. Based within a highly client focussed role, you will be responsible for the following day-to-day:
- Implementation of 1st line support for all internal and external queries via phone and email
- Escalation of more complex queries and chasing up on behalf of the client
- Investigation into issues and developing new processes in line with business improvement
- Expert data analysis and production of service and performance reports through the use of Excel
- Administration of the eInvoicing process
- Varied professional administrative support to the team and wider business
You must possess existing helpdesk experience as well as apply a proactive team approach to your workload. You will ideally be immediately available for start as soon as possible and have knowledge of the financial services sector!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'