Helpdesk Support Advisor / Application Support Engineer
Helpdesk Support Advisor / Technical Support. A Yate based software firm are looking for a Helpdesk Support Advisor / Technical Support / Application Support person to join the team. The role will involve supporting end users of the company's suite of products as well as other IT and helpdesk tasks to suit the candidate. Full in house training will be provided.
This role would suit someone who loves IT.
The suitable Helpdesk Support Advisor / Technical Support / Application Support person should possess the following skills:
- To be able communicate clearly and calmly under pressure in a busy working environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and programs.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good accurate record keeping.
- Any call centre experience would be beneficial.
- Exposure to relational databases would be beneficial.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting applications, operating systems and networks would be beneficial.
The Helpdesk Support Advisor / Technical Support salary is £18k plus pension, healthcare, life insurance and a great working environment
Proactive People recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'