This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and successful company in Gloucester who offer excellent career opportunities!
Our client is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Advisor to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to start or develop a career within IT. Graduates are welcome!
- Provide support as the first point of contact to clients
- Providing remote IT support to users
- Escalation of appropriate, more complex IT queries
- Providing training and advice to support users in use of computer equipment
- Producing monthly reports on client’s systems
- Providing a consistent high level of customer service
- Previous helpdesk support experience is desirable
- Good working knowledge of 'PC hardware set up' would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have a full clean UK driving license
- Keen interest in IT
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 1.30pm.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job