LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in our Twickenham office. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
The Helpdesk Technician will focus on guiding LEAP customers for various use and installation related questions. The candidate should be able to understand customer's need related to particular product use and maintain a product log capturing any identified issues or new feature requests.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and live chat
- Understand client's business/software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of LEAP software products
- Proactively improve LEAPs self-support centre by developing better self-help material (written how-to articles, demo videos, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
All training will be provided.
- 1 years’ customer service experience required. Accounting (especially in a legal environment) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential. A large portion of the time is spent on phone and chat with helping customers.
- Familiarity with standard accounting terminology and procedures
- Must be computer proficient with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge such as how to manage files, folders, network drives, folder maps, installation issues etc.
- Experience with Microsoft products including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative teamwork and people skills.
- Excellent collaborative spirit.
- A clear understanding of LEAP culture.
- Thrives working with an intellectually stimulating, high-energy team.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time effectively, ability to work independently but within a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
We continually improve to be the best
We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Practice Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job