Helpdesk Operator / Scheduler
£21,000 - £23,000 + 34 Days Holiday + Pension + More
Job Description -
- Be responsible for the management of all WO's to the status of Work Done, within the set SLA target dates, across the various work types for their assigned contracts.
- Schedule all PPM in advance of due month to skilled resource. On completion generate analysis of Monthly RM Av vs. Unscheduled Resource
- Schedule all Reactive Maintenance for In-house Team / Subcontractors by SLA date, reallocating PPM if necessary, monitoring target dates and escalating if at risk. Review PPM slippage rescheduling to available resource within target date, escalating if at risk.
- Be responsible for the collection of weekly timesheets, carry out verification of Timesheet and Work Reports by two way matching the Timesheet (Hard Copy) vs. Work Reports (Total Mobile & Hard Copy)
- Generate all monthly PPM for assigned contracts & maintain PPM planner records escalating changes to PO
- Liaise with subcontractors to ascertain progress of jobs
- Operate full service desk function
- Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered in accordance with the clients needs.
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment scheduling in-house resource and contractors 2. Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience as a scheduler in a Facilities Management Helpdesk environment
- Knowledge of contractual SLA's and creating Purchase Orders
- Experience in fast paced client facing FM role
- Demonstrate proficiency in a range of IT applications- e.g. Computer Assist FM systems, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Bi etc.
- Knowledge of Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
If you wish to APPLY for this position please send your CV to for more information or to discuss please give me a call on .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'