Due to an increase in business this local organisation is seeking a professional and self motivated individual who can allocate service calls in an efficient and timely manner. You will be responsible for allocating jobs to field service engineers ensuring that customer calls are responded to within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To allocate service calls to engineers.
- To manage engineer’s daily workload ensuring that service calls are attended within agreed SLA’s.
- To liaise with the logistics department ensuring that the correct parts are dispatched to the correct engineer and location.
- To liaise and escalate any problems in the field to the relevant Team Leader and / or Field Service Manager.
- To answer phone to external customers.
- To provide reports to line management regarding escalated service incidents or problem situations.
- Any other reasonable task commensurate with the post as necessary.
Key Skills Required
- Very good interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational skills
- 'Clear thinker’ with an ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team but also use own initiative
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to think 'outside the box’ to resolve problems
- Strong geographical knowledge of the country including postal code areas, main roads and motorway
Please note - you will be required to work 45 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern across 5 out of 7 days, including some weekends. You will work between the hours of 07.30am - 19.30pm
If you have not heard from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Management System
- Team Leader
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job