A customer and team facing role to provide exceptional customer service and business support through administrative and clerical tasks in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage CAFM system including PPM records, reactive and reporting.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Log all incoming jobs on the internal CAFM system , raise purchase orders, allocate engineers and subcontractors , chase for ETA's and job completion and manage jobs from start to finish.
- Keep customers and end users continually updated via email and phone .
- Review daily reports that show jobs still outstanding and calls about to breach and ensure these are actioned and progressed.
People & Development
- Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout our team.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Plan and arrange call outs, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
- Ensure CBRE systems (e.g. CONEPT, ) are in use and kept updated.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Assist contract support with reviewing and process supplier invoices.
- Assist contract support with reviewing and chasing open purchase orders.
Reporting to Contract lead
(Essential) Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths.
(Essential) Proficiency in MS Office
(Essential) Experience of a similar role in a medium-sized business. Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
- Strong organisational and communication skills Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
- Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good moral within the office.
- Confidential approach and discrete, position will be based within client Facilities team onsite.
- Must be able to influence others, and engender confidence both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
- Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
Completes work within required time frame and delivers against critical cut off dates. Timely and accurate preparation of correspondence, reports and other administrative documents.
Must be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time.
All details are provided for guidance only, and do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and Accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, The Employee Handbook, and appropriate policies within the Company. Some benefits may only be available after a qualifying period.
This document does not constitute an offer of employment. Offers are only valid when provided in writing through the Human Resources Department.