- Help Desk Operator
- £20,000 p/a
- Temp to Perm, IMMEDIATE start
The Help Desk Operator will be responsible for taking and logging calls, managing the input of data and generally assisting the Management team.
Duties to include:
- Distributing work to be carried out, monitoring SLA's on the system and closing jobs once complete
- Printing out and distributing worksheets, updating data on their return
- Liaising with other departments and service providers to insure jobs are completed on time
- Assisting with producing reports, typing up procedures, minutes and other documentation
- Keeping financial records, invoice payments etc.
- Good time management
- Conversant in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good level of spoken and written English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job